Re: clock goes 40% faster on SX164

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 04:22:00PM +0100, Nikita Schmidt wrote:
> On Friday, 23 Jul, Bart Warmerdam wrote:
>
> Is your RTC working OK while the kernel is running?  Someone suggested
> that incorrect cycle frequency calculation may be caused by misbehaving
> RTC.

  Hi Nikita and Toshinao,

  I am back to milo 2.0.35-c5.1 again and there is no problem with time
  warping anymore, using a 2.2.5 kernel. So I guess the new milo is definitly
  the problem (in combination with the kernel).

  B.

  NB: Toshinao, if you want a copy, plz send me a mail and I can make it
  available for public download.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------