xcontrib: update-alternatives beeing called with wrong parameters at config time

> To Alpha porters: AGAIN?! Do I really need to force using debhelper
> 2.0.14 to recompile this package?! Does anybody read debian-alpha
> mailing list, anyway?

Josip, do not get upset.  You don't seem to understand that automated
build daemons are used to build packages.  Emailing mailing lists
won't solve your problem.  The only possible real solution is indeed
forcing (in debian/rules) debhelper >= 2.0.14.  If you do that then
the buildd maintainers will read the build log and realize how to fix
the problem.  Otherwise, the build with succeed but contain errors
such that it cannot be installed.

I personnal do believe this is a release critical bug...

The same problem occured in SPARC.  I am fixing manually (binary only
NMU 3.3.2-5.2.1).  However, I have no wish to keep manually fixing
this with each new version.