ROCm upgrade to clang-17

Hi folks,

I'm still working on updating rocm-hipamd to use clang-17, but I think it's time to start the migration to unstable (as it will take a couple steps to reach HIP anyway). The CI results seem to indicate that everything should continue working, even as libraries like rocr-runtime get updated to be based on clang-17.

We're less than two weeks from getting dropped from testing due to the RC bug, and there's lots of libraries that will need to be rebuilt, so I think it's time to get moving.