Re: RFS: rocdbgapi/5.7.1-1~exp1 [ITP] -- AMD GPU debugger support

Hi Petter,

On 2024-02-20 00:20, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Cordell Bloor]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocdbgapi":
Did you do a test build in pbuilder?  My test build failed because
'#include <amd_comgr/amd_comgr.h>' failed, and it seem to me the
libamd-comgr-dev build dependency is missing.

Thanks for catching that. I listed the comgr dependency, but not the minimum version. It seems that rocdbgapi requires a newer version of comgr than is available on unstable. I have corrected that omission.

I've scheduled some time to learn sbuild or pbuilder in March. The lack of a chroot in my build process is definitely a weakness of mine at the moment. I use docker, but it's not quite the same.

My sponsoring preferences are available from
me to sponsor it, ping me on IRC.

Sounds good. It's quite late and I think I will review the package myself with fresh eyes before requesting any further review.

Thanks,