RFS: rocdbgapi/5.7.1-1~exp1 [ITP] -- AMD GPU debugger support

Hello,

I have prepared a package for rocdbgapi. The weirdest thing about this package is the naming. The project upstream is "ROCdbgapi" while the library is "librocm-dbgapi.so.0" and the headers, pkgconfig and cmake-config are "amd-dbgapi". Those are therefore the names I've chosen for the source package, the library binary package, and the development package.

It would be good to add autopkgtests for this library. There aren't any at the moment, but even a smoke test would be valuable.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocdbgapi":

 * Package name     : rocdbgapi
   Version          : 5.7.1-1~exp1
 * URL              : https://github.com/ROCm/ROCdbgapi
 * License          : Expat
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocdbgapi
   Section          : devel

The source builds the following binary packages:

  librocm-dbgapi0 - AMD GPU debugger support - library
  amd-dbgapi-dev - AMD GPU debugger support - headers

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rocdbgapi/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rocdbgapi/rocdbgapi_5.7.1-1~exp1.dsc

Changes for the initial release:

 rocdbgapi (5.7.1-1~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
 .
   * Initial release. (Closes: #1040516)

Regards,
--