Re: Breaking down barriers to ROCm packaging

[Cordell Bloor]
> If there are any potential contributors to packaging AI, HPC and
> graphics libraries or applications on Debian who are only held back by a
> lack of access to hardware, please let me know. I can provide access to
> AMD GPUs and other hardware accelerators.

My main obstacle is that I do not know which hardware is going to work,
and if any I got is new enough to be working, nor how to test if it is
going to work.  I am sure I could figure it out, but have been too busy
elsewhere to start investigating.  I asked on IRC (#debian-ai) once how
to figure out which cards will work, but got no reply, so I moved on.

Are you going to ship GPUs around the globe?  I am in Norway.

--
Happy hacking
Petter REinholdtsen