Breaking down barriers to ROCm packaging

Hello,

If there are any potential contributors to packaging AI, HPC and graphics libraries or applications on Debian who are only held back by a lack of access to hardware, please let me know. I can provide access to AMD GPUs and other hardware accelerators.

At this point, I think the greatest barrier to ROCm packaging on Debian is the limited number of individuals working on it. A couple more volunteers working on packaging new tools and libraries would make a big difference.