Re: Setting the autopkgtest timeout (Was: Preparing Argo and Lyra for the CI)

Hi Cory,

On 2023-11-02 08:04, Cordell Bloor wrote:
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing any effect from
> adding that argument. I set:
>
>     debci_autopkgtest_args="--timeout-test 28800"
>
> then rebooted Lyra and queued a rocfft test, but it still failed after 5
> hours. I followed up by changing it to:
>
>     debci_autopkgtest_args="--timeout-test 60"
>
> and then restarted the debci-worker service and queued a new job, but
> the tests were still going after ten minutes.

sorry, my bad -- I re-checked the call tree and the way the hard-coded
timeout is specified eventually overrides the option passed by config.

I've uploaded debci 3.7+rocm9 to our repo which removes the hard-coded
timeout. It's the only change, so I instantly copied it to bookworm, too.

Best,
Christian