Setting the autopkgtest timeout (Was: Preparing Argo and Lyra for the CI)

Hi Christian,

On 2023-11-01 17:15, Christian Kastner wrote:
Yep. You should actually be able to change this by setting

    debci_autopkgtest_args="--timeout-test <seconds>"

in /etc/debci/debci.conf of Argo and/or Lyra.

In fact, I'd please ask you to do so, because that's the clean way to do
it, and I'll remove the 5h-hack at some point.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing any effect from adding that argument. I set:

debci_autopkgtest_args="--timeout-test 28800"

then rebooted Lyra and queued a rocfft test, but it still failed after 5 hours. I followed up by changing it to:

debci_autopkgtest_args="--timeout-test 60"

and then restarted the debci-worker service and queued a new job, but the tests were still going after ten minutes.