RFS: rocr-runtime/5.2.3-5 -- HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm

Hello,

I've been preparing to update rocsparse from 5.3.3 to 5.5.1, but the library size is already at the cusp of exceeding the 2 GiB threshold and the new functionality in 5.5.1 pushes it well over the limit. I plan to drop gfx906 and gfx1011 from the rocsparse build architectures because we can now depend on rocm-hipamd (>= 5.2.3-11) to fall back to gfx900 and gfx1010 for those hardware platforms.

However, the loading of gfx900 code objects on gfx906 hardware fails with an assertion in rocr-runtime. It is tripping because the gfx900 ISA does not have an sramecc feature, but gfx906 does. Nevertheless, the gfx900 architecture *is* compatible with gfx906 hardware. The assertion was valid in the original rocr-runtime code, but I should have removed it when I patched rocr to treat the gfx906 as a superset of gfx900.

I've pushed a proposed set of changes for rocr-runtime 5.2.3-5 to salsa [1]. Please review and upload if they look ok.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocr-runtime/