RFR: rocrand/5.5.1-1 -- generate pseudo- and quasi-random numbers

Hello,

I've almost finished preparing to update rocrand from 5.3.3 to 5.5.1. However, I have two problems:

1) I noticed while updating d/copyright that a few files were listed as BSD-3-clause _or_ Expat. To me, those files looked like they should be BSD-3-clause _and_ Expat. However, I could certainly be mistaken. If someone could please review my changes to the copyright file [1] and provide a second opinion, it would be appreciated.

2) The symbol tracking is complaining that there are some C++ symbols that disappeared from librocrand1 between 5.3.3 and 5.5.1. I'm not sure what to do about that.

I've pushed my changes to Salsa. Assuming that my d/copyright changes are correct, we should only need to update d/librocrand1.symbols.amd64 and the package will be ready for upload.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocrand/-/commit/b727ed48c11c1331e18ea2627072155032fc4b95