RFC: Policy for autopkgtests in ROCm packages

Hi all,

When I created the first autopkgtest for src:rocrand, I made some design
decisions, and at least one of them is questionable.

There will be many more autopkgtets to come. In the interest of
consistency and clarity, and to simplify the task itself, I propose that
we work on a (simple!) policy for how to define and structure
autopkgtests.

To this end, I started a wiki page [1], and initialized it with my
thoughts. I'd appreciate your feedback/contribution, so that we might
quickly achieve a consensus.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/community/team-project/-/wikis/autopkgtest-policy