Re: pytorch FTBFS with Python 3.11 as default version

Hi Aron,

Am Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 02:09:05AM +0800 schrieb Aron Xu:

> The packaging work of 1.13.1[1] has started on salsa. We still have a
> failure related to fmtlib before making the package build successfully
> [5/1781]. Both Mo and I have limited bandwidth here and help is always
> appreciated.

I've just checked the changelog and noticed:

   Bump SOVERSION to 1.13

but we are in transition freeze.  So this needs to be coordinated with
release team.  I guess if we argue that 1.13 will support Python3.11
this could be some argument after the decision that this should be the
supported Python3 version for the next release.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de