Re: pytorch FTBFS with Python 3.11 as default version

BTW, I tried to switch on Salsa-CI which failed[2] and I suspect this
might be due to insufficient memory.  At least I've found references in
Web that

  make: *** [debian/rules:83: binary] Terminated
  ninja: build stopped: interrupted by user.

could be a sign for this.  Was I to naive to assume Salsa CI could
manage a pytorch build and should we possibly switch this off again?

Kind regards
   Andreas.

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/pytorch/-/jobs/3859172

--