ROCm OpenCL wonders

Hello Debian OpenCL packaging team,

I have made a stub of a package [1] for ROCm OpenCL 2.2 implementation.
There are several points that I would like to bring to your attention:
- Is such AMD OpenCL relevant?
- How does it compare to MESA and other implementations that you
  maintain, such as POCL?
- If relevant, how is it to be integrated with your OpenCL efforts?
- I have issues having this OpenCL working.
  - it compiles, but clinfo gives ERROR: clGetPlatformIDs(-1001).
  - When usin Debian, clinfo with the ICD loader from ROCm, same issue.
  - When using Debian clinfo with the Debian ICD loader, platform not
    discovered, as expected.

Andreas, I did keep in mind your remark about potential conflicts with
existing ROCm packages. It is noted there [2]. I think there remains
a fair amount of work before being able to tackle this point.

Best regards, Maxime

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-opencl-runtime
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/community/team-project#simplified-todo-passes