Re: [Pkg-opencl-devel] ROCm RFP - testing if one can prune the subject without breaking thread

On 2021-12-19 7:25 a.m., Maxime Chambonnet wrote:

Trying today the hip bits on the portoriquena subteam.

I found the HIP library itself to be a bit tricky. There are problems within clang if we put the HIP headers in /usr/include. I had a discussion with a couple of LLVM contributors about that in a Compiler Explorer issue.

There's many ways this could be addressed, but I'm not sure what approach would make the most sense.