Re: [Pkg-opencl-devel] ROCm RFP - testing if one can prune the subject without breaking thread

I had maybe forgotten to open the repos, that I created to "upstream" to debian salsa :
https://gitlab.com/rocm_salsa/cubana

I updated the current packages started by the team.
The good news to me is that everything compiles in debian *testing*, with llvm-13, *without the amd llvm* :). Except that comgr package, I made a short-sighted series of paches, that is without knowing the domain problem, I hacked on the latest branch until it compiled... not sure it should even be shared.

Trying today the hip bits on the portoriquena subteam.

BR, Maxime