Re: libjulia-openblas64 (Was: plan of deep learning team for next stable release?

Hi Leonard, hi Mo,

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020, Leonard Lausen wrote:
> Ok, great. I missed the introduction of bin:libjulia-openblas64 and
> wrongly assumed julia still statically links an embedded version.

It is still doing that, because we experienced consistent test failures
when using the separately packaged version.

For 1.5 I reverted the changes Mo introduced:
https://salsa.debian.org/julia-team/julia/-/commit/7b1995e49cd5c1b7d94e3e52166df6ca7d059e1d
since both Mo and me were seeing the build/test failures.

But this is still pending, and should be investigated time permitting.

If you have any insights why the linalg test (it was I think) are
failing, that would be helpful.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev