Re: Any hint what needs to be done to finalize tensorflow?

Hi Norbert,

On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 05:21:47AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > ftpnew is incredibly empty (are we in a parallel universe? ;-) and bazel
>
> I wished being in a parallel universe more with respect the some recent
> elections...

What election do you mean?  I have not noticed anything (after switching
of Radio and TV, I do not read newspapers anyway) and concentrating on
technical channels in the internet.  May be I missed something but nothing
special that might affect my day-to-day life.

> > is in unstable.  Any hints to finalize tensorflow packaging?  Is there a
>
> Isn't Mo working on this? Please don't duplicate work, afair there is
> already work on the way concerning tf.

As Mo wrote in his other mail he sticks to pytorch.  I *personally* have
no preference at all.  Just a lot of interesting software using
python-tensor we want to package for Debian Med.  My mail here was
actually motivated by the strong wish to avoid duplicated work.  So we
should communicate here if anybody might pick up any work on tensorflow
(and I would really love if somebody else than me would do so since I'm
absolutely new to this field :-( ).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--