Re: Any hint what needs to be done to finalize tensorflow?

Hi Norbert,

On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 05:21:47AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > is in unstable.  Any hints to finalize tensorflow packaging?  Is there a
>
> Isn't Mo working on this? Please don't duplicate work, afair there is
> already work on the way concerning tf.

I'm not really working on TF anymore. I dislike the design of TF and its
API. I'm a loyal fan of PyTorch :-)

A portion of TF dependencies overlap with those of PyTorch, and of
course I'll take good care of these common dependencies.