Re: Any hint what needs to be done to finalize tensorflow?

Hi Andreas,

I'm not sure what packages are exactly missing from Debian, but this
directory is worth being checked, I think:
https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/tree/master/third_party
Some of them are meanwhile PyTorch dependencies, so this portion
is supposed to be in a good shape.

Besides, one of the most valuable reverse dependency of tensorflow is
tensorboard (feel free to take over this ITP since I feel overloaded):

I'm not able to participate in TF maintenance, but I care about
tensorboard because it can be used by PyTorch as well. Acceptance of
tensorboard also unblocks the debianization of my favorate PyTorch
abstraction layer "pytorch-lightning".