Re: gnat-10 transition

> It seems the libgnatprj7-dev package is missing the 'gpr.gpr' compatibility project.

Hello.

Thanks for spotting and reporting this issue.

>From your description, I infer that you are using
libgnatprj7-dev/2019-3 from the 'testing' or 'unstable' distribution.

I have added the project and a regression test, but these changes will
only propagate into unstable/testing during the gnat-10 migration.

Meanwhile, please adapt your projects and import gnatprj instead of
gpr.gpr.