Re: undefined reference to `main' and strange gnat behaviour

Quoting Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>:

Le mercredi 24 septembre 2014 à 12:52 +0200, Gour a écrit :
As strange as it sounds, but it's true!!!

Saving *.adb file with error idoes not change the timestamp.

How strange!!!! I cannot help thinking this is stupid behavior :(

The only rational explanation is that Ada gods are angry with me for
not using Emacs...

No I'm sure the Ada gods are telling you to use GPS :) Try it, you'll
love it :)
Until It's stuck because of Python traceback :-) It's not editor/s holly war I hope. I've being used vim for years every day and I've never ever seen such kind of issue.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B