Re: undefined reference to `main' and strange gnat behaviour

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:13:12 +0200
Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net> wrote:

> I'm using vim rarely but I've never ever seen this behavior!!!!

I'm using Vim, but never experienced it either.

> Do you confirm that if you edit hello.adb and put some wrong code in
> it the .o timestamp is not changed after you exit?

As strange as it sounds, but it's true!!!

Saving *.adb file with error idoes not change the timestamp.

The only rational explanation is that Ada gods are angry with me for
not using Emacs...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the