gnat-4.6 and strange operator visibility issues

I have encountered two problems with gnat-4.6 which appear to be
regressions from earlier versions:

Subprograms declared Inline_Always sometimes fail to notice the
visibility of operators when called from a scope where the operator is
not visible.  Dropping the Inline_Always pragma fixes this.

I have a generic subprogram which takes an argument of a type which is
a subtype of Interfaces.C.int, and the argument defaults to -1.  The
"-" operator is reported as invisible at the point of instantiation.

Does this sound familiar?  If not, I while try to come up with a
reduced test case.

The sources are available at <http://git.enyo.de/fw/dnslogger.git/>,
the workarounds are in commit 1abace653f7194b844c01221def6a4c77c1fee28
and 8b9a4a3ba754af04f06e0b3fee37806c9220ed9d.  This code is currently
difficult to compile because there is a hard dependency on an ancient
Berkeley DB version.