GFDL with invariant texts, linker options and -lm built-in maths

Hello.

Most documentation for Adacore softwares (gps, gtkada, gnat,
gprbuild...) is affected by the license-problem-gfdl-invariants
problem, as described in
https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/gfdlinvariant.

Version 2013 of these softs, from
http://libre.adacore.com/download/configurations, contains
 - a verbatim copy of GPL-3 in the main directory
 - a verbatim copy of GPL-1 at the end of the manual
 - a mention of GPL-2+ inside the code
No license is made explicit for the documentation anymore.

Which way do we go?
 - Split the packages with a -doc part in non-free section.
 - Ignore the problem until we start packaging the 2013 versions.
 - Ask Adacore to clarify their licenses for soft/doc.
 - ?

And now, something completely different. I would appreciate ideas
about #695055. Gtkada FTBFS on many architectures because an
instantiation of generic_elementary_functions requires some missing
symbols (cos, sin, pow). These symbols need the "-lm" flag on some
architectures, and are built in gcc on some others (see #708056).

The work-around is to append the "-lm" manually, and I am going to
upload this. But do yo agree that this is a bug in gnat? The end user
is neither supposed to know whether Generic_Elementary_Functions.Sin
is written in Ada or imported from C, nor in the second case on which
architectures he should append "-lm" to the link options.