Re: [polyorb] Build OK on i386 and powerpc

xavier grave writes:
> I have done manual builds on amd64, i386 and powerpc without
> any problem. I'm planning to upload 2.8~20110207-3 with a multi
> upload that will close #673982
>
> I'll wait for the result of a new build try on ia64 before any
> conclusion on this bug.

polyorb FTBFS on all buildds, even on amd64 (see #676747).  Most
of the build failures are actually test suite failures.

The freeze of Wheezy is still planned for the second half of june,
which is almost *now*.

Please decide what to do; here are a few possible solutions in
decreasing order of desirability:

* fix all the problems in the test suite within a couple of days.
  Upload to unstable, watch as all the buildds succeed and the
  package migrates to testing before the freeze.

* do not run the test suite as part of the build.  Allow the
  package into testing as soon as possible, despite test suite
  failures.  Document the failures in non-RC bugs.  Upload narval
  and allow it to migrate to testing in a similar way.

* accept that neither polyorb nor narval are in Wheezy.

Whatever you do, please do it fast...