Re: Next version of libtemplates-parser in Debian

Ludocic,

- repackage 11.5 with a new aliversion number (you can disconnect this
   new aliversion from the upstream version number:
   libtemplates-parser12-dev)
- wait for a new upstream version

Pascal, I see you have made some minor changes to Templates Parser
since 11.5; would it be a problem for you to tag the latest revision
and officially release it as e.g. 11.6? [Context: Xavier is starting
to migrate Debian packages to gnat-4.6]

Ok, I've just created the v11.6.0 tag (current master in the git repository). Note that the branch/tag nomenclature has changed a bit since the move to Git.

Note also that AWS master is also now pointing to this version of the template-parser submodule. Let me know if something not clear.

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|