Next version of libtemplates-parser in Debian (was: Removing Special exception for aws)

Xavier Grave wrote:
>> It might be a good idea to just package 067c52a9 as it stands now
>> and call it libaws2.9-dev (=2.9-1).  If you decide to package the
>> current head instead, you should call it
>> libaws2.10~20110216-dev (=2.10~20110216-1) because any subsequent
>> revision might change the aliversion again.
>
> OK, I just trash the temp monotone base I have done and start package
> 067c52a9.
>
> I'll let you know my progress...

I just realized that libaws build-depends on libtemplates-parser, so
you have to package libtemplates-parser with gnat-4.6 and a new
aliversion before libaws.

There has been no new upstream version since 11.5 which is currently in
Debian.  So you have two options:

- repackage 11.5 with a new aliversion number (you can disconnect this
  new aliversion from the upstream version number:
  libtemplates-parser12-dev)
- wait for a new upstream version

Pascal, I see you have made some minor changes to Templates Parser
since 11.5; would it be a problem for you to tag the latest revision
and officially release it as e.g. 11.6? [Context: Xavier is starting
to migrate Debian packages to gnat-4.6]