Re: Emacs and Monotone problems

Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> writes:

> I can maintain dvc.main in my databases, and propagate from dvc.main to
> org.emacs.dvc for publishing in ada-france, in a special local database
> that has both branches.

I have now done this, and org.emacs.dvc shows up on
http://green.ada-france.org:8081/

There are two DVC manuals in org.emacs.dvc/texinfo: dvc.info and
dvc-intro.info.

dvc.info is woefully out of date. I wrote dvc-intro.info for my team at
work; it gives a brief overview of DVC, gives install instructions, and
describes the main entry points for the xmtn backend.

There is a Makefile that builds the auto-load lists and compiles the
Elisp and info. To get you started, here is the install process:

mtn checkout --branch org.emacs.dvc
cd org.emacs.dvc
autoconf
./configure
make

In your .emacs, add (adjust the path as needed):

(load-file (expand-file-name "org.emacs.dvc/dvc-load.el"))

--
-- Stephe