Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Which softwares to install ?

On 6/27/23 23:31, Samuel Thibault wrote:
LibreFaso, le mar. 27 juin 2023 18:42:22 +0000, a ecrit:
Anyway, I recently met one guy of Hypra and he told me that their layer of accessibility (which constitutes the core of what they bring to their users) is on debian.hypra.fr
I'd like to put it on the computer but I don't understand at all how to. Should I just add this URL on the sources.list ?

Yes.

Look online on how to interact with 'sources.list' or contact them
directly as you might need gpg keys!

--
John Doe