Re: Which softwares to install ?

Hi all.
The project has hit a roadblock and is on a long (though hopefully not eternal) pause but I have an occasion to send one or two of the computers next week.
At least it will be a proof of concept available to anyone interested (the local guy who was supposed to help the kids learn Debian and its accessibility tools is alas not available anymore, so not sure of what will actually be done).
Anyway, I recently met one guy of Hypra and he told me that their layer of accessibility (which constitutes the core of what they bring to their users) is on debian.hypra.fr
I'd like to put it on the computer but I don't understand at all how to. Should I just add this URL on the sources.list ?
There is no documentation available on their website that I could find (which I can understand, as installing their solution is one of their income stream, and they're a small structure - anyway the GPL license they use don't compel them to document the installation procedure or anything, just to provide the source code, which they do).