Re: Regression: Pipewire 0.63 breaks emacspeak-espeak-server

On 31/12/22 18:24, Paul Gevers wrote:
It may be good to be aware that there are multiple upstream versions of emacspeak available that I haven't packaged for Debian yet.

Irrespective of Linux distribution, I typically run Emacspeak directly from its Git repository, with code in my Emacs init file to invoke it.

However, I think the packaging efforts are valuable and important, especially for those who only want to run released versions or who aren't yet ready to put the necessary Emacs configuration in place.