Re: Regression: Pipewire 0.63 breaks emacspeak-espeak-server

Hi Sam,

On 30-12-2022 22:35, Sam Hartman wrote:
TL;DR: pipewire 0.63 breaks my accessibility environment.

It may be good to be aware that there are multiple upstream versions of emacspeak available that I haven't packaged for Debian yet. I don't recall what exactly, but there was something (DSFG related I think) in one of the versions that would be quite some work so it prevented me from uploading (ENOENERGY). Hence we're 4 versions behind.

Paul