Re: Thanks so Much

On 2/25/2022 5:15 AM, Sam Hartman wrote:
It's been a while since I wrote in and said thanks, and I just wanted to
report that I still appreciate the great work and things are (for the
most part) working great.

I'm using gnome/gdm, orca, and emacspeak, with pipewire for audio,
and things work well.

I'm assuming that this includes: web browsing, and e-mails?

In other words, do you do you day to day stuff with Orca (buying on
Amazon/online banking/...).

Overall though, things just work and I can focus on writing code rather

What languages do you speak?

--
John Doe