Thanks so Much

It's been a while since I wrote in and said thanks, and I just wanted to
report that I still appreciate the great work and things are (for the
most part) working great.

I'm using gnome/gdm, orca, and emacspeak, with pipewire for audio,
and things work well.
This laptop has strange sound issues with boot, but for example if I
suspend it, wait a while, and then unsuspend it's fine.
I don't think that's an accessibility problem; other laptops have worked
fine.
I just haven't gotten around to enabling ssh and digging into it; I
haven't reported a bug because I don't know what is going on well
enough.

Overall though, things just work and I can focus on writing code rather
than on accessibility.
I cannot stress how happy I am about that!

I am curious what people use as a way to get to terminal applications in
a GUI desktop.
I'm  using terminal mode inside emacspeak for that.  It's the only thing
I've found where I can do all the cut&paste things that I want.
But it feels like there ought to be a better solution for using text
apps inside a graphical environment.

--Sam