Re: Voxin Almost Works

K0LNY_Glenn, le mer. 02 nov. 2022 12:22:08 -0500, a ecrit:
> I attached the ibmtts.log file, the speech-dispatcher file shows nothing,

Really nothing? That's not supposed to happen, we should be seeing at
least the initialization of modules and the connection of spd-say.

Also, As I already mentioned you need to raise LogLevel in speechd.conf
for us to see more details to be able to have the slightest idea of what
is happening.

> because since I reinstalled speech-dispatcher-ibmtts, spd-say does not
> error, it is just silent.
> But as I look at the attached file, it looks like it is having trouble
> accessing /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/ibmtts.conf.

That's not a problem, it'll just use default parameters.