From: "Jason White" <jason@jasonjgw.net>
To: <debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2022 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: Cannot Connect To WIFI

On 3/9/22 11:36, K0LNY_Glenn wrote:
> I must be missing something, maybe someone here can assist.
> I put my working wpa_supplicant file in /etc/wpa_supplicant folder.

If you're simply trying to establish a working wireless connection, you
should be using one of the standard tools for this purpose, such as
NetworkManager. See the wiki page at
https://wiki.debian.org/WiFi/HowToUse
for details. Several options are described on that page.

If you're trying to create a wireless access point, it's a little more
work, but it can be achieved.