Re: Cannot Connect To WIFI

On 3/9/22 11:36, K0LNY_Glenn wrote:
I must be missing something, maybe someone here can assist.
I put my working wpa_supplicant file in /etc/wpa_supplicant folder.

If you're simply trying to establish a working wireless connection, you should be using one of the standard tools for this purpose, such as NetworkManager. See the wiki page at
https://wiki.debian.org/WiFi/HowToUse
for details. Several options are described on that page.

If you're trying to create a wireless access point, it's a little more work, but it can be achieved.