Re: simple talking clock / reminder for when monitor is off and it is dark

thanks very much to all.

i almst missed this as it didn't show uyp in my inbox.

it sounds like there exist things that say the time or can be made to.
then i can use cron to run it or at for a one-off.

i have beep turned off [and currently pulseaudio purged] but videos
play sound with no problem so great.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com