Re: Fwd: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Adding the word "exclusive" makes it clear to me, just as this reply was with that word added.

Booting into the CLI reminds the user of the simple but tremendous power of their computer that lies underneath the beautiful graphical interface, poised to instantly respond to the keystrokes of their fingers.

Humbling really.

Thanks,

David