Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Hi Mike and all,,

also you can use w3m as both a web browser and a pager, so it allows to read
documentation it text format as remote and local web pages.

You can also use lynx as Chime wrote, and allo links.

Also you can use several consoles at the same time, allowing for instance to
read the document in one and type commands in another one.

Suggested reading (mostly borrowed to SUSE, applicable to any Linux):
https://slint.fr/doc/shell_and_bash_scripts.html

Cheers,
Didier