Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Well, Mike, I will hopefully answer both your questions. #1 I think there are ways of creating menus based on LYNX the browser, similar to what Universities made for students or visitors. #2 You can also use LYNX to browse or read files on your local drive. So as an example, if you were to type lynx . you would see names of files-and-directories in the style of a web-page. And if your documents were in a text format, you could type lynx mike.txt and lynx would display it. There are certainly other ways of reading files from a command-line, but I think as a starter, this would be best. Happy exploring.
Chime