Re: Debian 11 unofficial firmware first installation

Samuel,
I don't know what made you think that I did not try alt+F1 before
writing to the list.
Whatever I tried, before letting the list know about my difficulties,
brought me back to the message 'Window without name' showed on my
Braille display with no speech available to me after login in either
as root or a regular user.
I am not experienced as you are, however, I know about some basic
things so please don't treat me as total ass who is complaining with
no actual reason.
I know how to increase Speakup volume, however, still Slint comes up
with much better level of Speech at the installation process by
default than Debian. I am sure that you know a perfect answer to this.
Have a nice day.
Pawel