Re: Debian 11 unofficial firmware first installation

Hello,

Jeffery Mewtamer, le mer. 18 août 2021 18:59:32 +0000, a ecrit:
> Kind of want to try out the new release to find out if I encounter
> similar problems, but I don't want to risk my main system,

One thing you can try is to just boot the installer, to check that you
get speech in the language question menu, and not proceed any further.
That kind of test is already useful to determine that at least on your
hardware the installer is getting speech alright.