Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

slint is not based on a newer version of slackware, also, it doesn't support secure boot and that is why I favor debian because it does, I highly discourage anyone from using slackware or anything based on it especially for new users, also, linux distros that focus on accessibility tend to go out of support pretty quickly, look at talking arch, keysoft linux, vinux, sonar, and luwrain for instance, nobody liked them so they stopped being supported because mainstream linux was accessible enough, why do you think debian is the king of accessibility, it just works, boot your install up, down arrow 5 times and voa lah you have speech, for those sighted they can use calamares, sidenote you can't install chrome on slackware and for those who use it, like me, disappointing, even solus is bad