Re: method for booting the talking network installation with non-free firmware from the hard drive using grub

Hi, What would I need to do after I made a copy of the initial ramdisk image gzip file and the kernel to /boot to run the talking version of the debian-installer as I don't have another partition to use to dd the iso file to?  Reading the debian installation manuals there are no directions on internally running portions of the installer like what I am trying to do with starting the GTK talking version of the installer.  Nick Gawronski