Re: method for booting the talking network installation with non-free firmware from the hard drive using grub

Hi, There is no way to extract the GTK initial ramdisk image gzip file from the iso file or just place the iso file in /home and have a grub target that I can type in a label for and it just boots?  I kind of wanted a non-distructive method for the iso image so if I say needed to fix something I could boot the iso image to do any fixes or a reinstallation on the main partition if needed.  Nick Gawronski