Re: large VGA font in speech-based installer.

Samuel,

I will get back to you on this, I only have Windows and Slint working
at the moment, my Debian computer doesn't work at the moment, but the
Terminus Font that Slint uses is the same one that I used in Debian,
it's the one that says "only with framebuffer".

I adjusted it with as root "dpkg-reconfigure console-setup", picked
utf-8 encoding, then I let the system determine the next answer, then
I picked the one that said "only with framebuffer" as after trying the
other choices they were even smaller. It probably was terminus 10x20
but you caught me using Windows because I need to scan two sided pages
and OCR them to make it easier to read (using screen reader) and since
Debian is broken I cannot use gscan2pdf which has two sided scan, and
Slint has LIOS but that doesn't have two sided scan, so I'm back on
Windows.

Someone using SLINT would know the font name because it's the largest
font shipped in SLINT also. I do wish there was a bit larger font.

Best to you, David