Re: Debian 11 unofficial firmware first installation

Hello,

Le 18/08/2021 à 23:40, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. a écrit :
I was frustrated
because after I learned from the Slint list that there was a problem
with the release candidate of Debian, I wanted to test it myself, and
I installed three different versions of Debian with firmware and ALL
of them failed and I've been contacted by others who have told me that
they also cannot log into GUI with either RC3 or the 11.0 release of
Bullseye.  I knew of no one that this RC3 worked for, all were
reporting failures.

Actually David, you posted this problem on the Slint mailing list:
https://www.freelists.org/post/slint/OT-Debian-Bullseys-Released

Not surprisingly nobody answered this message that you aptly tagged [OT].

Cheers,
Didier